Freelancing clinical data manager available for short-term or long-term projects.
Through our experienced consultants, our specific knowledge and understanding of the sector, we thrive on challenge, and make a difference to deliver results.
Our Clinical Data Management capabilities Include:
- Technology Evaluation and Support
- Case report form (CRF) design
- CRF review
- Database Design, maintenance and support using CDISC Compliant CRFs
- Automatic edit checking and query tracking
- CDISC-Compliant Global Library Management
- Data cleaning
- Electronic data transfers from 3rd parties (e.g. central labs, PK, ECG)
- And more...
The team is engaged with various associations such as the Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC), Society for Clinical Data Management (SCDM), Association for Clinical Data Management (ACDM), Project Management Institute (PMI) and Drug Information Association (DIA), being always up to date with the latest innovation regarding data management procedures.